SPRING 2019 HIGH SCHOOL ROLLER HOCKEY LEAGUE
REGISTER NOW FOR SPRING 2019
HIGH SCHOOL ROLLER HOCKEY LEAGUE
SEASON STARTS SATURDAY, MARCH 2, 2019
TEAM / PLAYER REGISTRATION !
Team Captain MUST register their team prior to the start of the league.
Captain, register your HIGH SCHOOL TEAM here HIGH SCHOOL TEAM REGISTRATION
Once the team is registered ALL Players MUST register themselves online PRIOR to the start of the league!
Team Players, register yourself here HIGH SCHOOL PLAYER REGISTRATION
PLAYER FEE $150 INCLUDES:
- 8 Regular Season Games
- Playoffs For Top 8 Teams per Division
- All Administrative Fees
- All Officiating Fees
- In-Line or Quad Skates
- Teams Must Supply Matching Team Jerseys
- HECC Certified Helmet
- Hockey Gloves
- Elbow Pads
- Shin Guards
- Stick (No Plastic Blades)
- Athletic Cup & Supporter
- Games will be scheduled for Saturday evenings between 630pm and 1030pm!
- AAU Rules will be followed.
- Maximum Roster size is 12 players and a goalie.
- 2 - 20 minute halves with running clock.
- All players must be dressed and ready to play 15 minutes prior to their scheduled game time.
- Fighting WILL result in league suspension.
- Depending on registration we MAY offer a Varsity and Junior Varsity division.
- We will take individual payments in person until the league begins by Cash, Check, Master card, Visa or Discover!
- You can now safely pay with Venmo! Find us on Venmo @choiceinline